White Marble Floor Polishing Services In NoidaReviews (0)
Professional marble polishing service provider has the required experience, knowledge, equipment & products to deliver the best possible quality. Here are some of the benefits that you can enjoy by hiring professional services:
1. Bring Back the Shine: A professional marble polisher has good experience in polishing all types of marble so can understand the floor requirements It may be cost-effective for you as measured treatment only can be done if the polisher has good knowledge & experience.
2. Remove Stains and Spots: Since marble is a porous material so can get stained easily and once marble seeps the stain it is very hard to remove it completely by grinding & It will definitely require a chemical treatment which costs more but a professional polisher regularly
3. Protect Your Floors: Polishing your marble floors on a regular basis will protect them from dirt, dust, and other debris. This will also prolong their life and make them last longer.
4. Enhance the Beauty of Your Home: Marble floors can enhance the overall look of your home. If you want to impress your guests or potential buyers, then hiring professional polishing services is a great way to do so.
Marble polishing encompasses several techniques tailored to enhance the appearance and restore the shine of marble surfaces. The most common types of marble polishing include mechanical polishing, diamond abrasion, crystallization, and buffing. Each method offers unique benefits and is effective in removing scratches, stains, and imperfections from marble surfaces, resulting in a glossy finish that truly showcases the natural beauty of this exquisite material.
Wet polishing uses water to cool the diamond abrasives and minimize dust. It is typically used for finer grinding, such as when preparing a surface for sealing or honing.
Dry polishing does not use water, which can cause the marble to overheat and become damaged. Dry polishing is typically used for coarser grinding, such as when removing scratches or stains from a surface.
In order to achieve the best results when polishing your marble floors, it is highly recommended to move any furniture beforehand. This allows the professionals to have full access to the entire surface area, ensuring an even and thorough polishing process. By doing so, you can guarantee that your marble floors will receive the attention they deserve and achieve a stunning polished finish. In the case of small stuff, our team can also move themselves.
Marble polishing is a multi-step process that may start with grinding with diamond pad numbers M75, 60, or 100 and it varies as per the requirement of the floor & the client. The process is done to remove the top dull layer of marble so that a fresh layer can be restored further with different other processes.
Honing is done to remove not seeped stains, scratches & dullness with pad numbers starting from 100 to 1500. In the process, the filling of joints, cracks & pinholes is done with a marble glue or Epoxy gel 5010; both are available with different brands like Surie Polex, Marble & Akemi, etc.
The next step is polishing with a micro-grain powder on all types of polishable marbles including Italian, white, pink, Katni, mosaic, etc. The process is done with a single disc machine and white & red pads to give a glossy look.
After powder polishing, the final step is crystallization which forms a solid thin layer on the marble top that protects the marble from abrasion, stains & scratches, etc. Nano Coating can also be added to make the floor more water & stain-resistant.
Assuming that you have just had a professional marble polishing service in Gurgaon, here are some tips and tricks for maintaining your floors so that they continue to shine:
1. Daily Wet or Dry Cleaning - Clean your floor regularly to remove the dirt as dirt is one of the abrasive things that may damage the top layer of marble if something is dragged. Also, the marble should be wet cleaned to remove any dirt or dust stuck on the marble, and to mop a non-acidic chemical should be used as acid make a reaction on a natural stone that causes damage to the marble's top layer.
2. Wipe Up Spills - In case of any spills wash it up immediately with a clean, dry cloth. If marble catches stains try to remove using not acidic floor cleaner & warm water. If the stain does not remove then you may purchase any mild stain remover. If still not removed then contact a professional as soon as possible as a delay in days may result in the stain being permanent.
3. Regular Maintenance -Get your marble professionally cleaned or crystallized once you feel your floor or marble starting losing its shine and it may be within 6-12 months to avoid wear & tear & protect your marble from stain & water.
If you are looking for professional marble polishing services in Gurgaon, then there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. The first thing is that the cost of these services will vary depending on the size of your floor and the number of rooms that you want to be polished. For example, if you have a large living room with a lot of furniture, then the cost of the service will be higher. However, if you have a small bathroom or kitchen, then the cost will be lower.
The second thing that you need to keep in mind is that there are different types of marble polishing services available in Gurgaon. If you want the floors to be polished using natural stone cleaners, then the cost will be higher. However, if you want them to be polished using synthetic cleaners, then the cost will be lower.
The third thing that you need to keep in mind is that there are different kinds of machines that are used for marble polishing in Gurgaon. If you want the floors to be polished using hand-held & single disc machines, then the cost will be higher. However, if you want them to be polished using an old desi machine, then the cost will be lower.
Finally, you need to keep in mind that there are different kinds of finishes that can be applied to marble floors after they have been polished. If you want a high gloss finish, then the cost will be higher. However, if you want a matte finish then the cost will be lower than the high gloss.